A Bridging Loan is short term loan secured on a residential or commercial property asset.
Uses for Bridging Finance include :
- Property Acquisition and Development – Bridging finance is especially useful for purchase at auction or if the property is to be developed and sold on within a short period of time.
- Cash Flow – Generating capital for business acquisitions, stock purchase, etc.
- Credit Repair – Funds can be used to discharge bankruptcies, clear CVAs or stave off repossessions.
- Chain Breaking – Purchase of new property when the current property is not yet sold.
- Speed and Convenience – When funds are required quickly, the speed and convenience of bridging finance, makes it the ideal solution. Bridging loans are frequently being used when the high street banks cannot offer what our client requires.
- Flexible Process – The process is simple and very flexible without the rigid criteria that high street lenders require. A bridging loan can be used as a solution to a temporary cash flow situation. As obtaining bridging finance is a much easier way of obtaining finance than a conventional mortgage, it can provide the easier answer for rapid funding.
- Many Purposes – Bridging can be used for any purpose and can be secured on a residential, semi-commercial and commercial property or land, regardless of construction, type or use.
Bridge lenders can lend up to 75% of the value of the property, can give you access to funds after 24 hours and in some cases can roll the interest payments up within the loan rather than require you to pay back monthly.
Please feel free to browse our website and contact us should you wish to discuss your situation.